DIRECTIONS FROM ASHEVILLE AIRPORT
From Asheville Airport:
· Take I-26 West 9 miles to I-40 West. Exit onto I-40 from the left lane.
· Continue west on I-40 18 miles to Exit 27 (Waynesville/US 74/19/23). Exit on right.
· Proceed west on 74 for 4 miles to Exit 103 (Maggie Valley/US 19) on right.
· US 19 (Soco Road) runs through the heart of Maggie Valley. To reach Dogwood Creek, continue into the valley on US 19, about 3 miles past the 2nd traffic light. Make a left onto Timberline Drive just before J. Arthur’s Restaurant. Proceed to the top of Timberline and turn left onto Dogwood Drive. Dogwood Creek is the 4th house on the left, 1260 Dogwood Drive. The driveway turns down sharply. If there is snow on the ground, do not attempt the driveway, as there may be ice. Park at the top of the drive and walk down the shoulder.
· To reach Dancing Wolves Lodge, continue through the valley past Ghost Town 3.5 miles. Just as road narrows to 2 lanes, make a right onto Huckleberry. Stay to the right at the first fork. Huckleberry eventually becomes Smokey Falls Drive. The house is about a mile from the main road on the left and through the main gates of the community of Smokey Falls. The address of Dancing Wolves Lodge is 395 Smokey Falls Drive.